You would be forgiven for thinking you were in the heart of the countryside when visiting Birchen Grove Garden Centre, when in fact you are still in North London. Tucked away and surrounded by woodland, we are located right next to the beautiful Welsh Harp Nature Reserve. Established for ten years, Birchen Grove Garden Centre is the largest garden centre in Greater London and with a great team who are knowledgeable and happy to answer your horticultural queries, there is no better place to come.
Come and escape the busyness of London and the low hum of day to day life by just stepping foot into our plant area, we promise you won’t be disappointed. The birds are cheeping, the Summer breeze is wafting across and you can enjoy the sweet fragrances of our beautiful collection of roses, shrubs, bedding and everything you need to make your garden grow wonderfully.
We’re just a 5 minutes drive from the new Wembley Stadium, Brent Cross Shopping Centre and the North Circular Road. Plus there are 250 free parking places!
Largest plant Area in London
Jane's Garden Café
- 15 Gardening tips for March 29 February 2024
- Get to know the special properties of indoor plants 22 February 2024
- Room design with indoor plants for a green jungle 20 February 2024
- Cutting houseplants - Is it really necessary? 15 February 2024
- Recognize and prevent pests on indoor plants 13 February 2024