Welcome to Birchen Grove Garden Centre NW9
Birchen Grove Garden Centre NW9 (formerly The Greenhouse Garden Centre) is one of London's hidden gems. Surrounded by woodland and located right next to the beautiful Welsh Harp Nature Reserve, you could be forgiven for thinking you were in the heart of the countryside. But, in fact you are just 5 minutes away from Wembley Stadium, Brent Cross Shopping Centre and the North Circular Road. Plus there are 250 free parking spaces! Having been established for 10 years, the Birchen Grove Garden Centre is the largest garden centre in Greater London and carries an unrivalled stock of Indoor and Outdoor Plants, Garden Furniture, Barbecues, Tools, Garden Sundries and much more!
- The world’s longest double herbaceous borders 26 August 2016
- Plant flowers for bats and win some fantastic wildlife gardening prizes 19 August 2016
- Have a go at square foot gardening 17 August 2016
- Gardeners can play a key role in preventing flooding 15 August 2016
- It’s National Allotments Week this week 12 August 2016
Set up automatic watering
Automatic watering systems take the work out of watering and let you go away on holiday without fretting about your plants. Attach a dripper system to a mains water tap, fit a timer and place one dripper in each container, or by the feet of your greenhouse plants, for worry-free watering.